iPAR... an evolution in metrics reporting and evaluation
Metrics today fail to properly inform investors for several reasons:
- Too esoteric/specific: litany of minutia-filled metrics defies concise communication and easy interpretation
- Devoid of necessary context: some investors don't understand what is being tracked... or why
- Indiscernible significance: some managers report metrics that aren't tied to their impact strategy success
- Missing target/goals: results oftentimes exist in a vacuum, with no way to ascertain performance
Result: Four common questions we often receive:
- How do I make sense of this overwhelming amount of data?
- Why does that metric matter?
- Is this important?
- Is that a good result?
Designed to be a two-way communication tool between those who report and those who consume impact metrics