Nigeria is a promising and competitive betting market, standing out from other African countries. The development of the internet in recent years has led to a surge in gaming platforms native to or adapted from Nigeria.
Many international companies that administer online sweepstakes have realized the potential that opens up a multi-million audience of sports fans in this country. And in this regard, they quickly created national versions of their sites specifically for Nigerian betting enthusiasts.
Today we will tell you about the top and most profitable sites where you can bet in Nigeria. It is worth noting that this list is constantly being modified and supplemented because fierce competition encourages the organizers of betting platforms to continually develop and improve the service.
We present to your attention only resources that are interesting and in demand among players. So, the top of the chart can be represented as follows:
- BetKing. It features some of the best gaming odds on the market, fast payouts of winnings, and a large number of options for withdrawing earned money. If you lose your first bet, get 50% cashback back.
- N1 Bet. Allows you to make a free bet in the amount of 10% of the first deposit. It supports settlements in Nigerian Naira and also boasts a cash-out function that works both for pre-match and live. The organizers provide a lot of information about sports events for analytical analysis and for making correct predictions by customers.
- Surebet. Good selection of sporting events, and many variations to encourage players. The platform has slots, traditional casino games, and a large sports section. One of the fastest growing sites with a convenient application for mobile devices.
- 1X BET. A branch of the world-famous company is now represented in Nigeria. The bookmaker gives up to 200% of the amount of the first deposit in the form of a welcome bonus – you need to deposit from 400 to 100,000 NGN maximum. The site has very good conditions for live betting – this is the strength of the platform.
- BETWAY. Another monster of the betting business has joined the fight for the attention of Nigerian betting enthusiasts. The company will give you $30 in free bets when you sign up. The site boasts powerful analyzes of future and past sports events and also opens up excellent opportunities for e-sports betting.
- Betfair. The bookmaker provides a 100% bonus to newly registered players. This platform is distinguished by a wide variety of promotions and special offers for both experienced players and beginners.
- Parimatch. The world-famous and reliable bookmaker now operates in Nigeria. It will give you 120% as a first deposit bonus, the upper limit of the promotion is limited to 120,000 NGN. There is a great selection of sporting events here, with many matches and competitions being broadcast live, which makes live betting especially exciting.
- Betbonanza. The bookmaker gives out a generous 100% of the amount of the first deposit in the form of a bonus for sports betting and can return up to 50% of the amount lost when betting on eSports. The company’s website is well-adapted for use on mobile devices.
- Melbet. Another world-famous betting company is now represented in Nigeria. The organizers have set a generous welcome bonus of 200%, the upper limit of which is capped at 100,000 NGN. You will be able to place your bets without using data, which greatly simplifies the betting process.
- Bet 365. This bookmaker will offer you a huge number of football matches to bet on and will also give you 100% of your first deposit as a welcome bonus. The site hosts a lot of live broadcasts of sports games, which helps not only to earn money but also to enjoy an interesting spectacle.
These are the top ten modern and popular betting sites operating in the Nigerian market today.
Organizers and players often face legal prohibitions on betting in certain countries or regions. We hasten to please you: the activity of betting companies is allowed in Nigeria at the official level. Of course, with a license.
Permits of this kind in the country are issued by the National Commission for the Regulation of Lotteries. Make sure that the bookmaker you are interested in has such a document before placing real bets.
18 years is the legal minimum age for a Nigerian player. Persons who have not reached the specified mark are not allowed to participate in gambling.